The direct thermal Refurbished Zebra LP 2844 bar code label printer is ideal for applications requiring a space-saving, desktop-size, 4.09" (104 mm) printer. This user-friendly printer delivers optimal performance in today's on-demand desktop labeling applications. The LP 2844 has a sturdy construction with a double-walled ABS casing. The LP 2844 integrates easily into a variety of printing applications, including shipping and receiving, inventory control, healthcare, and medical laboratories, transportation and logistics, and e-commerce postage. Serial, parallel, and USB interfaces make this flexible, reliable, and affordable printer a smart investment.
Please note: AC adapter not included
- 203-dots-per-inch resolution (8 dots per mm)
- Print width: 4.09" (104mm) maximum
- Print Speed: 4" (102 mm)/sec
- Maximum label and liner width: 4.25" (108mm)
- Maximum label length (with standard memory): 11" (279mm)
- Maximum label length (with optional memory): 22" (558mm)