HP Laserjet Pro M428 printer with a two-line backlit LCD helps you keep printing safe from boot up to shutdown with security features that guard against complex threats. Advanced design is compatible with high-yield, black toner cartridges with JetIntelligence (sold separately) to get the most out of your prints. Fast first page out means this printer wakes up and starts quickly to help you save time. Two-sided printing lets you breeze through multipage documents with ease. Simple mobile printing options allow you to print from a variety of mobile devices. The M428fdw comes with built-in, dual-band Wi-Fi, and mobile printing is available with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, HP ePrint, and the HP Smart App. An intuitive 2.7" color touchscreen enables easy job management, and for handling intensive workflows the printer has an impressive monthly duty cycle of 4,000 pages.
Work efficiently with this HP LaserJet Pro M428 printer. The built-in wireless connectivity offers remote printing via Wi-Fi Direct, while the high-quality print resolution accentuates fonts on documents with vivid blacks. Security features safeguard your network from cyber threats, and the step automation saves time. This HP LaserJet Pro printer features a color touchscreen panel for hassle-free control, and the eco-conscious design uses energy efficiently.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity for office network sharing.
- USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi(n), USB host
Recommended Monthly Volume: Up to 4000 pages
- Input capacity of up 900 sheets offers bulk printing.
- Delivers up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp fonts.
- Copy resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Maximum scanning resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for vivid colors.
- Up to 400-page fax memory for bulk sends with a total of 512mb of memory
Printer Drivers / Emulations: PCL 6, PostScript 3, PCL 5c, PDF, URF, PWG
Office Machine Features: Print from USB flash drive, save to USB flash drive, scan to e-mail, save to network folder, scan to Cloud, Instant-on Technology, HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology
- Eco-conscious choice — has eco-attributes or eco-labels.
- Energy efficient — designed to use less energy than alternative products, potentially helping you save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — reduced environmental impact from multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.