Refurbished: HP #CH538A Designjet T1200 (44") Plotter is the next step in superior printing and exceptional output. The dual-roll Refurbished HP DesignJet T1200 helps you get more done faster by allowing you to print on different paper types and sizes without manual switching. Print a range of CAD and GIS applications, including large infrastructure projects and geospatial mapping. Produce high-quality CAD drawings share files and collaborate wherever work takes you with this network-ready large-format inkjet plotter that is ideal for large design workgroups. You'll also gain access to HP ePrint & Share Web-based library which makes it easier for your project team to work together no matter where they are, just log in and start uploading printing sharing and managing your files. Features 2 automatic roll feeds and smart switching feature to let you work on multiple projects at the same time.
Please note: Ink cartridges, printheads and paper not included.
- Print Speed: Up to 28 sec/page
- Resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Handling: (2) rolls standard, up to 44" x 300' size
- Paper Types: Plain paper, coated paper, semi-gloss photo paper, high-gloss photo paper, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper, bond paper, satin photo paper, backlit paper
- Memory: 32GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive
- Features: HP GL/2, PCL 3, and PostScript support standard
- Ink: (5) color dye-based and 1 color pigment based ink
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet and USB
- Environments: PC and Mac Compatible