Here at the PrinterStop, we specialize in refurbishing gently used printers. We have certified technicians who perform repair services on various makes and brands of printers and copiers. PrinterStop has a large inventory of over 3,000 products, and new stock is incoming on a regular basis. Curious about our refurbishing process? Here’s a brief overview of how we get our printers and copiers ready for your use.
- First, we acquire our printers from leasing programs, corporate trade-ins, and from surplus equipment.
- We then disassemble the equipment and clear it of toner dust and debris before it is fully inspected.
- Covers are cleaned and any extraneous labels are removed.
- Paper feeds and image quality are thoroughly tested.
- All pick-up and feed rollers, as well as separation pads, are examined and replaced if needed.
- If the printer has multi-paper paths or feeders, a test is performed on all paper sources.
- The fuser assemblies are refurbished by cleaning, re-lubricating, and replacing the fuser roller or film as needed.
- One last test is made to ensure that each printer is sound and ready to be shipped.
- Each one is then cleaned to look like new, and is professionally boxed and ready to be sent to you.
But we don’t just stop at refurbishing and selling our printers to you. We also provide a satisfaction guarantee: If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days of the original invoice date. We will also cover defective items and any damage that may have occurred during shipping.
Contact PrinterStop for all of your printing and imaging needs. We’ll have you printing today!