Refurbished: HP CR651A Designjet T1300 (44") Plotter is the next step in superior printing and exceptional output. The dual-roll HP DesignJet T1300 helps you get more done faster by allowing you to print on different paper types and sizes without manual switching. Print a range of CAD and GIS applications, including large infrastructure projects and geospatial mapping. Produce high-quality CAD drawings share files and collaborate wherever work takes you with this network-ready large-format inkjet ePrinter that is ideal for large design workgroups. Web-connected color touchscreen enables intuitive operation direct printing and automatic software updates. You'll also gain access to HP ePrint & Share Web-based library which makes it easier for your project team to work together no matter where they are, just log in and start uploading printing sharing and managing your files. Two automatic roll feeds and smart switching feature let you work on multiple projects at the same time.
Please note: plotter is refurbished but is in like new condition with original packaging. Ink cartridges, printheads and paper not included.
- Print Speed: Up to 32 sec/page
- Resolution: Up to 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Handling: (2) rolls standard, up to 44" x 300' size
- Paper Types: Plain paper, coated paper, semi-gloss photo paper, high-gloss photo paper, glossy photo paper, matte photo paper, bond paper, satin photo paper, backlit paper
- Memory: 32GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive
- Features: HP GL/2 and PCL 3 drivers - optional PostScript upgrade
- Ink: (5) color dye-based and 1 color pigment based ink
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet and USB
- Environments: PC and Mac Compatible