Pairing speed with full color printing, the LaserJet Enterprise M553dn Color Laser Printer from HP can dramatically increase your productivity. It has a print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for detailed documents and can produce up to 40 pages per minute. Another element of speed is a first print out time of 6 seconds in black and 7 seconds in color. Also, this version features automatic duplex functionality for double-sided prints at a rate of 40 ipm.
The M553dn can handle documents as small as 3 x 5" and as large as 8.5 x 14" in the variety of paper trays available. This model features a total input capacity of 650 sheets which can be expanded to a total of 2,300 sheets with optional trays. It also is durable with a monthly duty cycle of 80,000 pages and it features a 4-line dimmable color LCD for checking settings and 19 buttons for making adjustments. Additionally, it has USB 2.0 connectivity along with Ethernet for networking capabilities.
- Print from sleep mode in as fast as 9 seconds
- Up to 5 input trays can be used for a total of 2,300 sheets
- Output bin has capacity of 250 sheets
- Mobile printing capabilities with Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Mopria-certified devices
- Recommended monthly page volume of 2,000-6,000 pages