- Warranty/Return Policy
PrinterStop stands behind the quality and condition of all our products including refurbished HP printers, refurbished color laser printers and refurbished laser printers. Most items are covered by our standard 90 day warranty or the mfg warranty. PrinterStop.com will repair or replace your printer, at our discretion, within 90 days from original invoice date. In addition, we offer a 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee (please see below for details).
If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your used laser printer purchase, simply return the unwanted product within 30 days from the original invoice date. Product returns are subject to an industry standard 15% restocking fee. Shipping charges are non-refundable. Replacement cost will be deducted from refund for open consumable items such as toner, ink, printheads, and/or missing parts.
Defective items are eligible for either repair or replacement during our standard 90 day warranty:
1) Please contact our support staff at 919-872-2636 if you are experiencing problems with your printer. Returns due to technical malfunction can only be accepted on items diagnosed defective by the PrinterStop Technical Support Department.
2) PrinterStop will either arrange for the repair of the defective item or its replacement, at its discretion. If repaired, the issue will be resolved by either shipping the printer back to PrinterStop or having PrinterStop ship required parts to the customer along with technical support for their installation. Customers are responsible for shipping costs back to our service depot.
3) Defective items requiring replacement must be shipped back to PrinterStop before a replacement unit can be sent out. Advanced replacement of defective items is only possible if the customer provides a credit card number to pay for the replacement unit in advance. The same credit card will be refunded the cost of the replacement unit after the defective unit is received and inspected at PrinterStop. No advance replacement is possible without prepayment .
4) Shipping costs for returned products are non-refundable. Product returns result in unavoidable shipping costs paid to freight carriers and restocking or handling fees charged by the manufacturer. These charges provide no benefit to PrinterStop and are entirely beyond our control. The PrinterStop Customer Care team stands ready to assist with service, exchange and repair if any item proves defective.
PrinterStop takes great pride in the quality of its products and the packing and shipping methods used to supply them to our customers. Accidental shipping damage may occur due to factors beyond our control on the part of our shipping/freight partners. There are a few required steps that must be followed to properly resolve this unfortunate situation for you:
1) Please note any external damage to our shipping boxes or products when you sign for delivery. If necessary, please refuse delivery of any product which is in questionable condition and inform our staff immediately.
2) Any item received damaged in shipping must be reported to us within 14 days upon receipt of your purchase. We are unable to file damage claims after this time with our carriers.
3) We require photographs of damaged boxes and/or products to submit to our shipping/freight carriers in order to process a damage claim. A claim allows us to provide replacement product and pickup of damaged product at the carrier's expense. Please help us to help you by sending pictures and notification of items damaged in shipping as quickly as possible.
4) We will file a claim with the appropriate party and arrange for the pickup and return of the damaged item to PrinterStop. We will then arrange for a replacement model to be sent out after receipt of the damaged item. Advanced replacement of damaged items is only possible if the customer provides a credit card number to pay for the replacement unit in advance. The same credit card will be refunded the cost of the replacement unit after the defective unit is received and inspected at PrinterStop. No advance replacement is possible without prepayment.
5) Claims for damaged merchandise cannot be processed without photographic documentation of the box or product's condition. If you chose not to help us file a shipping claim by providing pictures, you are free to return the damaged item for refund, subject to the terms and conditions listed above under "Defective Items". In that situation, PrinterStop will not be responsible for refunding shipping costs.
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.