Accomplish more-faster, smarter and easier-with advanced compatibility for network printing combined with the latest in network security. Support for IPv6, IPv4 and IPsec means that you can rely on the next generation of network security today with a modular, internal solution that slides into the EIO slot of any compatible HP peripheral. Share supported peripherals on a gigabit or Fast Ethernet network, with data transmission at gigabit speeds (up to 1000 MB per second). Get your network investment ready for the future while preserving compatibility. Advanced security features, in addition to IPsec, include password-protected configuration, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Transport Layer Security (TLS), Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) version 3, 802.1x authentication and IPP over TLS. Rest assured that you're ready for the future, with support for popular operating systems and protocols as well as flash-upgradeable firmware to take advantage of future enhancements.
- Product Description: HP JetDirect 635n IPv6/IPsec, print server
- Device Type: Print server
- Form Factor: Plug-in module
- Interface (Bus) Type: EIO
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.5 in x 5.4 in x 1.2 in
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Localization: English / United States
- Cabling Type: Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 1000Base-TX, Ethernet 100Base-TX
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Network / Transport Protocol: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, AppleTalk, DLC/LLC, IPSec
- RAM: 32 MB
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1x
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Novell NetWare 3.2, HP-UX 10.20, SunSoft Solaris 2.6, SunSoft Solaris 7, Novell NetWare 4.2, SunSoft Solaris 2.5 or later, IBM AIX 3.2.5 or later, SunOS 4.1 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000, HP-UX 11.x, Apple MacOS 8.6 or later, SunSoft Solaris 8, HP MPE/iX, SGI Irix 6.x, Novell NetWare 5.x, Digital UNIX 4.0 or later, SuSE Linux 6.x, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Citrix Presentation Server, Microsoft Windows XP, Novell NetWare 6, Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition, Red Hat Linux 7.x, UnixWare 7.x, Red Hat Linux 6.x, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, SCO OpenServer 5.x, IBM OS/2 Warp 4.x
90 day LSS replacement warranty.